Forbes magazine asked 20 questions from self-made millionaires. Here are my answers to those same twenty questions.
1. What do you eat for breakfast?
Protein Shake with a banana
2. What was your nickname in high school?
3. What was your first job?
Jack in the Box.
4. How often do you exercise?
4 to 5 times a week
5. Who was your mentor?
6. How many hours a day do you read?
Including online about 3-4 hours.
7. What motivates you?
To be the best that I can be.
8. What is more important: the idea or the execution?
This is what I used to think – “The idea. Without it their is nothing to execute.”
Now I know it is the execution of the idea. I have ideas all day. It is my execution
9. Worst day of your life?
I only live for today and today is a great day!
10. Do you pray?
I thank the Lord every morning, but should thank him more.
11. What was your biggest mistake?
Not learning from past mistakes and thinking like a poor person.
12. Worst business idea you ever heard? (Did it succeed?)
Being a graphic designer. No one appreciates the art.
13. What can’t you live without?
14. What is your favorite way to relax?
Playing basketball or going to the movies.
15. What is the best part about being the boss?
My success is totally based on what I do.
16. What is “success” to you?
Waking up in the morning and being excited about the day and all of the new possibilities.
17. What is the best investment advice you ever heard?
Don’t be greedy.
18. Is there any reason to get an MBA?
I am sure for someone.
19. If you could be anything else, what would it be?
Point guard for the Lakers!
20. What is your advice to young entrepreneurs?
My advice to anyone is to love what you do and have faith that you can achieve it. “I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.” Phillippians 4:13
You can read the rest of Forbes online story here.